Sunday, June 30, 2019

Latest Huawei P Smart Z Price in Pakistan & Full Phone Specification:

Huawei P Smart Z. Price In Pakistan With Full Specification:

Coming Soon Expected Rs. 39,999:
Huawei Smart Z is powered by one of the most modern and latest chipsets, Kirin 710  4GB RAM 64 GB Internal storage. Huawei P Smart Z  dual camera with 16 megapixels main lens and 2 megapixels depth sensor with LED flashlight. fingerprint scanner.Non-removable Li-Po   4,000mAh big battery long life standby great talk time Huawei p smart z available  Emerald Green  Midnight Black  Sapphire Blue colors.

gillanimobile.blogspot.com


Huawei P Smart Z Specifications:

Model Huawei P Smart Z
OS Version Android 9.0 Pie
Processor Octa-core 4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 Hisilicon Kirin 710F
Display 6.6 Inches LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors
Colors Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green
Memory & RAM 64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM
Band 4G LTE Band Dual Sim, Dual Standby Nano-SIM
Camera Dual 16 MP, f / 1.8 + 2 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
Battery 4000 mAh Li-Po Non removable
Price Coming Soon Expected Rs. 39,999
Huawei P Smart Z price in Pakistan is updated daily from the price list provided gillanimobile.blogspot.com
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

28 comments:

  1. Vivo S1 Dials In Style With Glass Back & Triple Rear Camera
    Vivo S1 Price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice post. Check out theBest mobile phones price and specs, all the features that you want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article 👍

    Letest mobile review and price click hear https://amovatach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very Nicely written. Depth of knowledge is clearly visible.
    Please Visit my Blog too! 20 Common Android Smartphone problems and solutions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!
    vivo s1 price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks being shared informative details about the blogspot, Many starter blogger used to blogspot to start their career in blogging,
    so its very helpful for me also, I would follow all these tips, whatever you shared here.Freekbuzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is quite informative and I found a huge collection of Huawei mobile prices in Pakistan at Mobilesly. After reading this article you can visit there and have a complete information about Huawei mobiles specifications.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *770# jazz package detail Jazz + Warid minutes 1500, 3000 MBs, 1500 SMS and complete information. How to subscribe and status cods...

    ReplyDelete
  10. *770# jazz package detail Jazz minutes 1500, Other minutes 60, 3000 MBs, 1500 SMS and complete information. How to subscribe and status cods...

    ReplyDelete
  11. weekly super duper jazz offer Jazz minutes 1500, Other minutes 60, 3000 MBs, 1500 SMS and complete information. How to subscribe and status cods...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know you can reach out to your customers online by posting Free Classified ads which is the cheap and easy method to build business brand. Know more @ How to Use Classified Ads for Marketing Your Business Online?

    ReplyDelete
  13. airpod case cover,
    Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this informative post.

    Have a look to the Best Wholesale Cables in US Wholesale Cables

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing this post nice blog
    File Hurry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great informational article! I have to thank you for making this available. I like your point of view and how engaging your article is written. emerald omegle

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so interesting i was searching for this topic from a long time. I read this article very carefully and now I got all my best information for writing blog on cover . I am so glad that i finally find blog resemblance to my topic. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is so interesting i was searching for this topic from a long time. I read this article very carefully and now I got all my best information for writing blog on cover . I am so glad that i finally find blog resemblance to my topic. Thanks for this. a href="asimkhatri">link mobile</a

    ReplyDelete